Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentine Sale, Heart Strings Collection and QP Freebie








QP freebie




We have played on the heart strings of love with our Heart Strings collection! Packed with a punch of love and scrappin' fun, the Heart Strings collection is sure to delivery on having all you need to start your 2012 Valentine album. Add the Heart Strings collection and QP freebie to your cart here.




And we have more love for ya....shop at 50% off storewide Feb 10-14. Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

BeachBaby said...

Thank you so much for this quick page!

Sheila said...

Hello Susan,
I'm such a big fan of yours and have purchased most of your kits. I have a request. I have a 50th reunion coming up this summer. I graduated in 1962 so I wondered if you could come up with a kit that was old, but not antique. I'm making a dvd for my class and need some ideas for a cover. You keep outdoing yourself so I'm hoping that this theme would be something you could create. Thank you so much for all your creativeness!
Sheila