Thursday, June 28, 2012

Stars And Stripes Collection & Add On Freebie

Today I have a patriotic themed collection for all my fellow Americans who will be celebrating Independence Day on the 4th of July. I had originally planned a beach/patriotic themed kit for this week but unfortunately time did not allow me to complete it but I promise I will get this request to you Juanita. So sorry I did not get it done for the holiday.
This kit is a classic patriotic collection filled with everything you would want to get in a 4th of July collection. This is a great kit for any Americana style projects you have in mind.
 You can get the new kit and the free mini kit here. Enjoy. Starting Friday everything in the store will be 50 off thru July 5th. Make sure you grab your goodies during this huge holiday sale.

6 comments:

CrystalNVa said...

BEAUTIFUL kit just BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU ;~}

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Gorgeous, just purchased the whole kit and some others too, thanx for the timely kit and the TERRIFIC sale, have a very happy weekend! You know what I will be doing....LOL! Thanx again to all involved! Hugs!!

Diana Bartch said...

Thank you for the mini!!

Claire said...

Very cute--thanks for the free mini! I noticed a misspelling on the banner "Independance Day". You probably noticed it, too, but just in case you didn't...again, thanks for sharing your great work! :) :)

deb said...

Beautiful kit! Thank you!

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful mini.