Thursday, July 19, 2012

Cherry Hill Collection & Freebie








Today I have another request kit that has been in the air for awhile. After my Strawberry Hill collection came out I had several people ask if I was ever going to do the long promised cherry themed kit. Well I decided to get this kit done while I still had fresh ideas from the strawberry kit. Hope you like it. Grab the new kit along with the free add-on kit here. Enjoy.
You can get my Fresh Raspberries collection at 50% off this week. 

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I haven't been into the store in a bit, and seen your mssg about ignoring the "not accepting payments in your area" I have to say I am super excited about that. I can't wait to spend some time now looking through your store.

Thank you also for the cherry hill add on.

Cristiani Figueiredo said...

Dia bom para ti amiga!!!!!

Passando para tomar um delicioso cafezinho com bolo de fubá e também para saber das novidades.
Bjos no seu coração.
Fique na PAZ.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much for sharing ALL of your Cherry Hill cluster frames with me. I LOVE them ALL!:)