Friday, September 28, 2012

Faded Memories Quickpages

Hello my fabulous fellow scrappers!

This is Bre popping in over here on the Raspberry Road Designs blog. You can normally catch me on the CT page, but today I'm here on the main blog with a goodie for you! I'm not sure how many people know this, but I am lucky enough to create quickpages with some of Susan's beautiful work. So I figured it was about time to show them off to you here!

I really like how this set turned out. I was working with one of Susan's more recent kits, Faded Memories, for a change of pace (still working on the one "older" kit per weekend challenge that I mentioned in my last post on the CT Blog) and just could not stop creating! Something about the soothing blues and bits of ephemera really spoke to me, and I just kept layering and shadowing, and these pages are what I ended up with:



You can pick these pages up HERE in the store. I think they are a pretty good deal!

Here are what my pages looked like once they were all finished so you can get a better idea of what they look like in use:





What do you think? Do you like them as much as I do? I hope so! I tried out some fun, new to me techniques on here and I hope it shows!

As a small bonus I made a bit of a cluster for you to play with on your own pages:


You can get this HERE on my Box account for a limited time, so snag it, and the pages quick!

Hope you're all having a nice Fall so far!

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 29, 2012. Thanks again.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanx so much Bre, this is lovely as are the QPs U made!

Granny Enchanted said...

I highlighted your freebie and Blog on my Sunday's Guest Freebies. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/10/sundays-guest-freebies.html