Saturday, November 24, 2012

Whispers Of Winter Cluster Freebie

Just got back in town tonight and I am beat. Spent the last two days in Branson for the Holiday Lights event and Silver Dollar City shows. Soooo much fun and soooo crowded.
Here is the last cluster from the Whispers of Winter collection that I forgot to put on because I put the Thanksgiving kit on early. Thought you all would like to have it and Ellen does such a great job on these, don't want to miss a single one. Download cluster here. Don't forget the 50% 0ff Sale in the store.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this gorgeous cluster - thought I had missed it!!
Betty

Christine said...

Thank you for all of the beautiful goodies from the Whispers Of Winter Collection!

marlah24 said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful clusters and all the wonderful freebies you always have. My siblings and I are going to Silver Dollar City and Branson next weekend to see the Christmas lights also.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty cluster! Thank you for sharing.

limeynana/Judy said...

Thank you for the cluster freebie...very beautiful Judy