Sunday, January 13, 2013

Cluster Freebie

Note: I received many emails about the spelling of the new kit and yes I know that it should have an "e" in the name but I done it this way intentionally. Geneva had ordered Save the Date cards and when she got them back they were misspelled but she decided she liked the mix up and asked if I could name the kit the same. So please understand sometimes things are just for fun and when they are made as a request I try to please.
Today we have a wonderful cluster from Ellen using the new kit Gittin' Hitched that you can download here. Enjoy.

8 comments:

Virginia said...

Love the freebies! Keep 'em comin'. And yes, we here in Texas like to spell "getting" as "gittin'" too! LOL

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this great frame...

marsie55 said...

I thought it was very fitting "gittin'" as a fun take on the title!! Lovely cluster!! Thank you so much :)

JeannieK said...

I've lived in the SW long enough to find "gittin" would be perfect spelling for such affairs! :) Glad you stuck with your guns, so to speak! Great kit btw!!

Crystalnva said...

LoL people are sooooooo anal.....I pronounce it that way & spell it that way I know the correct way but who cares ~right....Good 4 you girly..THANK YOU ;~} for the always Great frame cluster ..

Saeed Zia said...

Latest Hot Entertainment News, Latest updata about Bollywood, hollywood, pakistani Girls
hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

Granny Enchanted said...

I highlighted your blog and this Freebie on my Monday's Guest Freebies this week. Thank you. http://www.scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2013/01/mondays-guest-freebies-raspberry-road.html