Friday, January 4, 2013

Year In Review Collection & Freebie









Hello. I hope your having a good Friday. Today I have an altered art kit for you named Year In Review. So many of you have been requesting some mixed media collection so here you go. This collection is for those who want to scrap the things in 2012 that were important. Might be your accomplishments, something new you learned, your travels, disappointments, what ever you need to document then this kit has the items to get you going. Grab the new collection along with a free mini kit here. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sharon in MI said...

I simply don't know how you come up with so many beautiful kits all the time. Your creativity and ability are amazing, and your generosity is much-appreciated. I bought nearly all the components of this kit. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Sharon - you are awesome! Thank you so much for the freebie - love the "Freak out and throw stuff" button. Cute kit!
Therese