Friday, February 15, 2013

Lavender Fields Collection & Freebie






 Free WordArt & Background Paper
Today we have a request kit for Lavender called Lavender Fields. She wanted something that was just about the flowers and not about the uses of Lavender such as bath products and such so this is what I came up with so I hope you like it Jo. Filled with lots of beautiful soft hues, textures, loaded with all things lavender and many extras to go with it. You can grab the new kit here along with the free WordArt and background paper.

4 comments:

Swift said...

Nice and awesome collection. Nice blog and too much creative. Like a celestial blog. Thanks for share.

angelina said...

Very nice cluster, thank you ! ;o)

Barbara said...

This is my first time visiting your blog. I am so glad that I did! I love lavender and will certainly copy your lavender cluster. thank you

Sim said...

So beautiful!