Friday, May 3, 2013

Honky Tonk Heroes Collection & Free Mini Kit










Today I have a special request kit to honor the memory of country music icon George Jones. Known in the industry as the "King of Honky Tonk", George Jones was loved by all genres of musicians. We will miss you and all the honky tonk heroes who have gone before you.
This kit is filled with all types of vintage music and radio, beer and bar, and Grand Ole Opry style embellishments that it can be used for many types of projects not just for country music fans. You can grab the new collection and a the free mini kit here.
 "He stopped loving her today, they placed a wreath upon his door and soon they'll carry him away. He stopped loving her today."

3 comments:

Rita said...

Wow, this is a fantastic collection. I can't wait to create layouts with these gorgeous elements and papers. Susan, you have outdone yourself! This is going to be so much fun!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Crystalnva said...

I try to ALWAYS say THANK YOU ;~} especially on something I LUV..I noticed today that I did not leave one the other day when i dl`d this BEAUTIFUL mini sooooo THANK YOU ;~} so much....