Friday, August 16, 2013

Back To School Collection & Huge Sale










See me skip, see me run, I'm going to school like everyone. See me smile, see me grin, when the bell rings, I walk in.  See me work, see me play, I'm in Kindergarten - my first day!
Today we have a new school themed collection for all those school photos we are going to take throughout the year. Back To School is filled with everything you need for your school photos and crafts so make sure you grab this collection along with all the other goodies on your list while we are having our annual Back To School 50% off sale this week.

2 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Adore this, thanks so very much Susan and THANKS for the sale although you are going to bankrupt me....LOL! (jk) Have a fantastic weekend!
Hugs, Mat

Anonymous said...

thanks so much!