Friday, October 11, 2013

Sweater Weather Collection & Free Mini Kit








"I love fall because of the whole cuddling aspect of it, and a sweater has that feel of I'm going to hunker down and be warm...". Jessica Chastain
This week we have a kit that just feels like a warm cozy sweater on a cool crisp morning. Sweater Weather is loaded with lots of fuzzy goodness and bold rich colors for all your Autumn projects. You can grab Sweater Weather here along with the free mini kit.
I love fall because I love the whole cuddling aspect of it, and a sweater dress has that vibe of I'm going to hunker down and be warm
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/jessicacha453305.html#iKIPtPoLROoMpuLH.99
I love fall because I love the whole cuddling aspect of it, and a sweater dress has that vibe of I'm going to hunker down and be warm
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/sweater.html#YQLcvBKzPAT3v8Au.99
I love fall because I love the whole cuddling aspect of it, and a sweater dress has that vibe of I'm going to hunker down and be warm
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/sweater.html#YQLcvBKzPAT3v8Au.99

3 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

A gorgeous collection so love the colours, off to get it out! Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks so much Susan for another lovely gift, great colors in this one! I thank you for the freebie too!

Angie Albritton said...

I thought the add on kit was free? Just wondering. I was trying to do a tut that this add on kit was used in.