Friday, January 10, 2014

Faded Love Collection & Free Mini Kit

As I look at the letters that you wrote to me, it's you that I'm thinking of. As I read the lines that to me were so sweet, I remember our faded love.
Faded Love Element Set
Faded Love Papers Set
Faded Love Clusters
Faded Love QP Set
Faded Love Stacked Papers
Faded Love Clusters
Faded Love WordArt
Faded Love Mini Freebie
Today I have a gorgeous new collection, Faded Love. This kit is filled with the most beautiful soft and grungy papers, lots of matching aged embellishments, dried roses, and many more extras all designed to coordinate together. This kit would be great for Valentines, but it would be just as lovely for your heritage pages as well. You can grab this new collection here along with a free mini kit.

7 comments:

Crystalnva said...

BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU ;~}

Digiscrap Freebiefinder said...

Thanks for the great freebie! You have been listed on www.digiscrapfreebiefinder.blogspot.com a website featuring hand-picked designer digi freebies (with a link to your page for downloading)!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Susan - love your work and you are so generous with your lovely freebies. Those faded roses are beautiful!
Gloria

Dragonsweaver said...

Is there a way to download this without being a store member?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebie! It is so pretty!

NathL said...

absolutely lovely! thank you for the cute mini :)
shared on pinterest :)

Judith Richards Shubert said...

Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous work with us. I am sure I will enjoy using your kit and the beautiful clusters of "Faded Love" for years to come!