Thursday, February 6, 2014

Country Lovin' Collection & Free Mini Kit

God gave me you for the ups and downs. God gave me you for the days of doubt. For when I think I've lost my way, there are no words here left to say, it's true God gave me you. - Blake Shelton
Country Lovin' Elements
Country Lovin' Papers
Country Lovin' Side Clusters
Country Lovin' QP Set
Country Lovin' Stacked Papers
Country Lovin' Clusters
Country Lovin' Mini Freebie
Country Lovin' Word Art
This week a have a kit named Country Lovin'. This has been one of my most requested kits recently so I decided what better time then to do it for a Valentine's Day collection. Filled with lots of burlap, country hearts, old wood signs, and all those old things country we love so much. This new kit is sweet as can be and the perfect match for all those cow town cuties with their cowboys. Grab Country Lovin' here along with the free mini kit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you ! The little Cowboy is SO cute!! - Kat

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks so much Susan, this is a fantastic kit, thanks for the mini freebie. Have a wonderful weekend!