Thursday, May 22, 2014

Berry Delight Scrapbook Collection & Free Mini Kit

I was hoping I was going to catch a little rest this past week but I just ended up filling the time with other things that needed done. I'm guessing that's probably the case in all our lives?








Today we have a berry themed kit for Monica. She wanted a collection filled with lots of delightful berries and all the goodies that come with it so I have created the Berry Delight collection that you can here along with a free mini kit.
Just a quick note about the freebies. All my freebies from BOX are available for 30 days and then removed because of storage issues. Wish that I could leave them on all the time but that would be very costly. Hope you understand.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Cute! Thank you! - Kat

Chickadee said...

Love this new kit. makes my mouth water. yummy.Thanks so much for the freebie addon. I have a question: can you only buy these separately and not as a complete kit?
Hugs,
Joyce

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks so much dear lady and so sorry you did not get the much deserved rest, lots of us in the same boat, but plans don't always seem to fall in place as we would wish them too. Have a fabulous long weekend!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU BERRY MUCH! LOVE your designs and everything "berry"!

Raspberry Road Designs by Susan Darter said...

I separate my kits into individual parts because I have so many different types of crafters who use my products. Some only want the papers, others the embellishments, others just QP's and then others who just don't have the funds to purchase a full kit at once so they buy it part by part. Hope this makes since but found this works the best for everyone. Hugs, Susan