Friday, May 9, 2014

Yard Sale Scrapbook Collection & Freebie

Never underestimate the power of a woman with a newspaper, a map, and a wallet full of small bills on a Saturday morning.







Today I have a kit all about the love of yard sales. I am addicted to finding the best garage sales, estate sales, flea markets, and auctions for all my treasures. I have been going to yard sales since I was a young girl and I still get excited every time I pull up to one with hopes of finding just that perfect item I can't live without.
The YARD SALE collection is filled with everything you need to scrap those delightful days spent treasure hunting. You can get the YARD SALE collection and free mini kit here. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

LOL, I just came from a yard sale where I spent a whole $5.00 on 4 must have treasures....thanks so much for the lovely mini kit Susan, have a fantastic weekend. Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

thanks so much!

obat herbal tasikmalaya said...

Thanks for info

Mehrll said...

Love your yard sale designs. Thanks for sharing them freely