Friday, June 13, 2014

New Goodies From Old Collections & Freebie

 Nostalgia is a file that removes the rough edges from the good old days.
Made With Love Side Cluster 2
Made With Love Stacked Papers 2
Gypsy Cowgirl Cluster Set
Gypsy Cowgirl QP Set
Barbershop Stacked Papers 2
Barbershop Side Clusters 2
Sunday Soiree Cluster Set 2
Sunday Soiree QP Set 2
Roots And Wings Journal Cards Freebie

Today we have some oldies but new goodies for you. I've revisited some of my older kits and added some additions to them from some of my more popular collections. You can grab the new additions here along with a free set of journal cards from the Roots & Wings collection here.

2 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks so much for the journal cards and when I have a free minute, will revisit some of these new add ons as I have some of the kits....thanks!

Anonymous said...

Love these! What a great idea! Off to the store later today!