Friday, August 22, 2014

Bear Necessities Scrapbook Kit & Free Mini Kit



“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”  Winnie the Pooh

Bear Necessities Element Set

Bear Necessities Paper Set
Bear Necessities Side Clusters
Bear Necessities Word Arts
Bear Necessities Stacked Papers
Bear Necessities Cluster Set


Bear Necessities Paper Goods
Bear Necessities Mini Kit

Bear Necessities QP Set
Today we have a new request kit that I hope you will enjoy as much as I did making it. Janet has been requesting a teddy bear themed collection for awhile now but just never seemed to find the right time to do it but now it's done and I love it.
Bear Necessities was designed with the softest of browns, blues and pinks and filled with the sweetest teddy bears and other wonderful goodies. You can get the new Bear Necessities here along with a free mini kit.  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan, I absolutely LOVE this new collection!! Will definitely be shopping at your store later today! Lori

anitab said...

Adorable! I love the softness, it's beautiful!!

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Susan this is simply adorable kit, thanks so much for the mini freebie.

Crystalnva said...

very pretty THANK YOU ;~}

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

NathL said...

oh! I haven't seen that one!
What a lovely kit for autumn babies! (as I am^^)
Love thos teddy bears and the autumn stuff along with the pink et blue litlle elements! great combination :)
As usual I do love the amazing papers to!
thank so much for all the litlle gifts that goes with the collection! :)
Nathalie