Saturday, August 2, 2014

New Rust & Roses Cluster Freebie

I would like to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers during our loss. I feel so blessed to have such amazing followers. You are very appreciated.

Rust And Roses Collection
I wanted to make sure you don't miss a single one of Ellen's beautiful clusters from the Rust & Roses collection so I am going to post the rest over the next couple of days and hopefully then I will have the newest request kit ready. Download cluster here.

6 comments:

marsie55 said...

Glad to see you back, and thank you for the beautiful cluster. Hopefully you got some comfort from sharing your loss with other family and friends, and you can start coming to terms with your different world. Hugs :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! - Kat

Life is Awesome said...

so sorry for your loss and thanks millions for all your gifts .....

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this pretty download...

Jackie McClellan said...

Thank you for the great gift.I went and got the Kit love it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing!