Friday, October 17, 2014

Gypsy Soul Scrapbook Set & Free Mini Kit

I want to take a moment and thank everyone for the prayers, sympathy and condolences overs this past couple of weeks. My sister Sandy passed peacefully this past Sunday after a long struggle with cancer and now she is free from that horrible disease. God Bless.









Today I have a new kit in honor of my sister called Gypsy Soul. She was a wondering free spirit who lived life out loud in every way so I wanted to design something that represented the spirit of those who love adventure and making life fun.
This new kit is loaded with bold beautiful colors and has a bohemian look and feel. This collection would be perfect for so many projects or for anyone who has a gypsy soul in them. You can grab the new kit here along with a free mini kit as well. Enjoy.

12 comments:

Cheryl Rouse said...

As always beautiful products! Thank you for sharing.

My condolences to you and your family. It's not easy losing a loved one; but, grateful to hear your lovely sister is no longer suffering and has been welcomed to the comforting arms of our Lord.

God bless.

marsie55 said...

Such sad news, but you have to let your loved ones go when they have such a dreadful disease .. I lost my father & grandmother to cancer over 30 yrs ago, and I haven't forgotten what it was like :( My sympathies to you and all those who loved your sister Sending cyber hugs!
Thank you for this beautiful mini .. I think you have done your sister proud. xxx

Jackie Mc Guinness said...

A wonderful tribute to your sister. I lost my sister last November and she was a gypsy soul too.

Joanne K said...

This kit is such a wonderful tribute to your sister!! I love the bright and vibrant colors, and I know your sister does too.

My prayers are with you and the rest of the family.

Margie said...

This is a gorgeous set - such beautiful vibrant colours and a lovely idea to dedicate to your sister, she sounds wonderful. Thinking of you at this sad time. Margie

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thank you, your sister would be proud that this lovely gift was dedicated to her memory. My prayers are with all of you during this sad time, rejoice in her life!

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thank you, your sister would be proud that this lovely gift was dedicated to her memory. My prayers are with all of you during this sad time, rejoice in her life!

anitab said...

A beautiful tribute and kit. Thank you for sharing your heart, as well as your lovely products, and for allowing us to pray for you.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to here about your loss. My sincere condolences hun. Time will slowly heal.

Anonymous said...

Dear Susan,
I hope you can find peace and strength at this difficult time in the comfort of your family. Thinking of you in your hour of need.
Best wishes Georgia

JulesW said...

Gypsy Soul is a wonderful tribute to your sister. My prayers and thoughts are with you. Take care.

The Queens Table said...

Gorgeous tribute and I am sure many are going to love this kit.