Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Happy Veteran's Day & Freebies

Finally back from my trip and hopefully the last for a short while anyway. We have been on the go since the last week in May and so I am ready for some down time but not sure how much I will get during the upcoming holidays. Today I have two freebie clusters from Ellen using the Autumn Harvest collection for you to download here and here. Enjoy!

I would like to take a moment to thank our country's veterans for their service, their sacrifice, their bravery on this Veteran's Day. A special thank you goes out to my son Michael who serves in the Air Force. I am so proud of you and all those who serve.

4 comments:

jayleigh3 said...

Oh, yes! Thank a Veteran today! i have many in my family to thank!

But, thank you, Ellen, for these two beautiful clusters. As always, you have captured the spirit of the kit in your designs!

Anonymous said...

Blessings an many thanks hugs Nana Kat

Anonymous said...

Many thanks to you & Ellen for the beautiful creations that you share with us; and also to your son & all those who serve to protect our country. Lori

Tammy Morgan said...

Thank you to your son for serving our country! And thank you for the beautiful freebies!