Sunday, December 28, 2014

QP Freebie & Sale Extended

I don't know about you but I am always so glad to be back home after traveling during the holidays. Miss my own bed, couch and most of all my own routine of things. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and hope your new year is going to be filled with health, happiness and love.
Whispers Of Winter QP Freebie

Today I have a little belated Christmas gift for everyone, a freebie and I've extended the sale thru the end of the year. So many of you loved my Whispers Of Winter collection from a couple of years ago so I wanted to make you a lovely QP freebie from that collection that you to grab here. Enjoy! Make sure you stop by the CT Blog and check out Irene's beautiful inspiration from the Woodland Christmas collection. So beautiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! - Kat