Sunday, February 1, 2015

Dog Lover Collection & Free Mini Kit

I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive. ~Gilda Radner









Today we have a dog themed collection filled with everything canine. This kit has been a long requested set so I hope it's worth the wait. Dog Lover comes with loads of goodies to create the perfect project for your favorite fur baby. Grab the new Dog Lover here along with a free mini kit for you to enjoy!

5 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very nice! I hope a Cat Lover's set will be next! Thank you for the freebie!

anitab said...

Thank you so much! This will be perfect to scrap photos of our black & white border collie, who wears a red collar! :)

Teri Terrific said...

I've seen a lot of dog/cat/animal kits but yours is by far the most attractive and versatile; thank you so much!

Lezro said...

I'm not particularly fond of dogs but this is a great set. Cats next?

Karl Morish said...

Awesome write-up. I’m a regular visitor of your blog and appreciate you taking the time to maintain the excellent blog. I will be a regular visitor for a long time.
Ipl 2017 Video
Ipl 2017 Mumbai Players
Ipl 2017 Delhi Players
Ipl 2017 Gujarat Players
Ipl 2017 Pune players
Ipl 2017 Punjab Players
Ipl 2017 Kolkata Players
Ipl 2017 Banglore Players
Ipl 2017 Hyderabad Players