Monday, May 4, 2015

A film is - or should be - more like music than like fiction. It should be a progression of moods and feelings. The theme, what's behind the emotion, the meaning, all that comes later. Stanley Kubrick











Movie Night Mini Kit Freebie
 Hello, friends! I know it's been a while since my last post but I think I'm just completely drained of any energy lately and then add this beautiful Spring weather to the mix and your going to get even less out of me but I truly hope to get back on tract soon.
I do have a new request kit for you this week, Movie Night. This kit is perfect for all those who love anything movie related and it comes loaded with any and everything you need to scrap your favorite TV show, movie, big screen adventure and even theater fun. You can grab the new Movie Night along with a free mini kit here. Enjoy!

4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your new kit is wonderful! So many gorgeous elements! Thank you for the mini kit freebie - I love it!

Donna said...

Love this kit- and thanks so much for the mini kit!

Melanie said...

Susan - it's so wonderful to have spring here, enjoy it!! Thank you for all that you do - this is another fun fun kit! melanie

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU bunches :)