Sunday, May 17, 2015

Beauty In Bloom Collection & Free Mini Kit

If you've never been thrilled to the very edges of your soul by a flower in spring bloom, maybe your soul has never been in bloom. ~Terri Guillemets






I wanted to create a collection with an emphasis one of the most beautiful garden flowers know - my humble opinion - the peony. They have the most intoxicating smell and some the most beautiful flowers for cutting. Beauty In Bloom kit is filled with cuttings from my own garden as well as lots of wonderful embellishments to compliment the collection and this set lends itself to so many types of projects and great for those kits that need a feminine touch.
You can get the new Beauty In Bloom kit and a free mini kit here. Enjoy!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Susan. You do such beautiful designs and kits. I always LOVE LOVE them.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks so much for the lovely gift Susan! Have a terrific week ahead!

Janet said...

Thank you for the free mini kit! Beauty in Bloom is gorgeous!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thank you for the papers! It's a beautiful kit!

Anonymous said...

Another GORGEOUS collection!! Many thanks for the free mini kit! Lori

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Thank you so much!

Edwina said...

So pretty! Thank you. Edwina Brown

Joanne K said...

I love peonies!!! Thank you for the pretty mini!!

Sue said...

Thank you for sharing!!

Michelle S. said...

Another beauty - thank you so much!

KT Fit Kitty said...

I downloaded this again, and this time I got the whole kit - I thought I was missing something when I only got 2 papers last time! I must have had a problem with the download the first time. Just wanted to say... thank you for this amazing mini kit! I enjoy your designs very much and appreciate your generous freebies!