Sunday, May 31, 2015

New Collection & Free Mini Kit

Never a ship sails out of the bay but carries my heart as a stowaway.
~Roselle Mercier Montgomery, The Stowaway










Today we have our newest beach themed collection, Seaside Treasures. This kit has a bit of a vintage style to it but still offers all the items you need to honor past or current memories. You can also grab the new Seaside Treasures along with a free mini kit here.






We also have last years beach kit Tropical Vacation marked at 50% off.

3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow! Your new collection looks amazing! Great for summer projects! I love the free mini kit - thank you so much!

Jan J. said...

As if I didn't already want to go to the beach! Or Hawaii! These are just gorgeous! Love the vintage-looking things and such beautiful papers. If I could afford it, I'd go to the beach and take photos just to get to use this kit!

Edwina said...

Absolutely wonderful! Thank you for the freebie set. Edwina Brown