Saturday, January 2, 2016

New Kit & Freebie

Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home. It is no season in which to wander the world as if one were the wind blowing aimlessly along the streets without a place to rest, without food, and without time meaning anything to one, just as time means nothing to the wind. ~Edith Sitwell
PRAYERS NEEDED: Please forgive the fact that I haven't posted in a while but our family has suffered tragedy and heartbreak this past couple of weeks. My brother lost his home and everything in it just a few days before Christmas. He was raising three grandchildren in this home but we are so thankful everyone made it out without harm but the loss of a lifetime of memories is devastating. To make the situation worse we found out my other brother was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. My heart is heavy and lost at this moment but if you could keep them in your prayers then I would be so grateful.







Today we have a new winter themed collection filled with lots of chilly goodness for your winter themed projects. Woodland Winter has something for everyone. Grab the new Woodland Winter kit here along with a free mini kit. Enjoy!

18 comments:

Edwina said...

Thank you. The mini kit is very pretty. Edwina Brown

Connie A. said...

Thank you for a beautiful minikit!! And I am definitely saying some prayers for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Susan: So very sorry for all the difficulties your family has been going through. Will be keeping you & yours in my prayers. Lori

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Vanessa McKelvey-Smith said...

Thank you for all of your shares. Love this kit for winter :). Am keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers...

Retro Robyn said...

Keeping your family in my prayers. Thank you for the mini kits.

Jan J. said...

I am so sorry for your brother's loss of his home and your other brother's illness. I will pray for them both tonight.

This is a beautiful kit.

Joanne K said...

I am so sorry for the difficult times your family is having, and I will send strengthening prayers to you all.

Thank you for this mini, and all of the gifts you have shared with us!!

{{HUGS}}

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU bunches :) 
Im so sorry to hear the news of you family we are adding your family to our prayer group .(((HUGs)))

JulesW said...

Susan, so sorry to learn what your family is going through. You are definitely in my prayers.

As always, thank you for your beautiful designs and freebies.

Mary C. said...

I am so very sorry to hear about the sorrows your family is experiencing. My prayers are with you and your family. I've lost two brothers to cancer and there are no words to make it any easier to bear.

makeyesup said...

Your brothers and entire families are in my prayers, so very sorry to hear about this. Concentrate on family, and that is so important.

Mary Tincher said...

Thank you and happy 2016!

Lana said...

OMG, your family is in my prayers! Stay close to them.

Gayle S said...

May angels of strength and healing be with all your family members through these challenges.

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you and your family.

Susan Darter said...

Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. Big hugs and lots of love to each and everyone one. Susan

Anonymous said...

So sorry you are going through such tough times as well as your siblings. Take care! I will be praying for you all. Thanks for the freebie!