Saturday, January 9, 2016

New Scrapbook Collection & Freebie

“In a civilized and cultivated country wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.  the excellent people who protest against all hunting, and consider sportsmen as enemies of wild life, are ignorant of the fact that in reality the genuine sportsman is by all odds the most important factor in keeping the larger and more valuable wild creatures from total extermination.” Teddy Roosevelt






Duck Hunt Freebie
Today I have the long requested duck hunting collection and with this being that time of the year I thought it would be perfect timing. If you have a hunter in your family then you will love the new Duck Hunt collection. Grab Duck Hunt and freebie here.
I have to say that I was a little reluctant to do this collection because of a few negative comments from animal rights activist from my last hunting set, but I usually try not to let politics and social issues dictate my creations. 
This kit is dedicated to country singer Craig Strickland of Backroad Anthem.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Thank you so much!! Personally I think this is your business, and if people don't like what you create .. then no one is forcing them to download it!! I don't have a use for this one, but I appreciate the fact that you share so generously!! You can't please all the people all the time :)

Connie A said...

Thank you; this is a beautiful kit and will certainly appeal to many who have hunters in the family that put food on the table. We cannot let the minority dictate how the rest of us think; thank you for standing up for that. Thank you again for the generous and gorgeous freebies.