Saturday, February 13, 2016

New Kit, Freebie & Sale







Happy Valentine's Day. Hope it's filled with lots of love and sweet memories but if not then this new kit might be what you are looking for. I've had a few people request for an anti-valentine collection for all you people who don't enjoy all the public displays of affection, or you just enjoy being single and free. Stupid Cupid is filled with lots of sass and spunk but still cute and fun. Grab the new collection and freebie here. Valentine's Day sale starts Feb. 14th.

3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is awesome! Made me smile! I have a hubby but I can totally appreciate this - I was single for a long time! Thank you for the freebie!

Edwina said...

I like the papers in this set, but the sentiments are not me at all. Thank you for the freebie. Edwina Brown

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU bunches :)