Friday, March 11, 2016

Cluster Freebie

It's been a while since my last post and some of you have expressed concern but I'm fine. But we sure have had a rough time of it lately in my family. My brother has lung cancer and he had some of his lung removed but then he ended up in ICU immediately after and has been under since. Then if that wasn't enough my nephew is in with spots on his lungs and they can't seem to figure out what is causing them and so he's still in, and my sweet sister-in-law had bypass surgery just a short while ago and was still recovering from that when she was hit by drunk driver and now she's in the hospital. We cannot seem to catch a break lately. 
I am not at the hospital today so I decided to try and catch up a little on my store stuff and post one of Ellen's yummy cluster freebies from the Cookies & Milk collecion and then send you to the CT Blog for some inspiration.

7 comments:

Molly said...

OMG .. bad luck always comes in clusters :( I must admit I almost left a comment last night, but it was really late and I was almost falling asleep at the keyboard and my eyesight had gone wonky!! I am so sorry to hear of all that has befallen your family .. hopefully the worst is behind you, and there are better times ahead!! Will certainly remember them in my prayers :) Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, as always, for posting such lovely freebies for your fans. So sorry for all that has been befalling your family; will keep you all in prayers. Lori

Anonymous said...

Wishing you better luck ... Thank you - Kat

unruly said...

My heart goes out to you...I totally understand what you are going through. It's been like that for me the last two years and am only now seeing a bit of hope. May God watch over you and yours...Cynthia Stringer

Scarette said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the illnesses and accidents affecting your family. It sounds overwhelming. I have been through times like that and I wish you all the BEST. Your family is lucky to have you!

Corrine Corbin said...

My prayers go out for you and your family. I can really sympathize with the ones with the lung problems. I also have some spots and they have been diagnosed as Asbestos Pneumoconiosis. I've been battling since 2009 with the employer to settle the claim and give me the medical coverage that they are supposed to give former Nuclear workers. It's an uphill battle at best but I have an advocate.

I appreciate you're taking the time to get caught up on the internet. Thank you for the delightful freebie on Cookies & Milk. I just got around to downloading it. Thank you very much.

A devoted Fan!
Corrine aka Grandma Sarge

Anonymous said...

Wow! When it rains.... I am sorry you and your family are having such a rough time. Hoping and praying for bluer skies ahead.