Monday, March 7, 2016

New Kit And Free Mini Kit

“Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world, had cookies and milk about three o’clock every afternoon and then lay down with our blankies for a nap.” ~ Robert Fulghum






I know that I promised the release of this kit for Friday but this is truly the first opportunity I've had since my brothers lung surgery a few days ago. My mind has been somewhere else but now I have a little time today so I thought I would get it out. 
The new Cookies and Milk themed collection is filled with loads of yummy goodness for all your sweet projects but fair warning, this collection may cause cravings and spontaneous cookie baking.
You can grab the new collection and freebie here. Enjoy!

5 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is adorable! Thanks so much! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I hopee he has a fast recovery! Thank you for this sweet collection!

Mary Tincher said...

Thank you for the cute kit!

Edwina said...

Love this set. Thank you for the mini. That quote is great. You know there would be a lot more peace in the world and a lot less stress. Edwina Brown

Lynn said...

I haven't been to your blog for ages. I am so sorry to hear about your family. I really hope everyone is doing better. Praying for all of you.