New Scrapbook Collection & Free Mini Kit

Never a ship sails out of the bay but carries my heart as a stowaway.
~Roselle Mercier Montgomery, The Stowaway








Hello! Susan here with another beach/ocean themed scrapbook collection. Sea Pearls is a little different than the most beach themed collections in that I wanted something with a bit of nostalgia and a hint of vintage romance.
Sea Pearls collection is loaded with so many beautiful items and sure to be something for everyone. You can grab the new collection and free mini kit here. Hope you like it!

6 comments

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your new collection looks amazing! I love anything to do with the ocean! Thanks so much for the freebie! Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Jan J. said...

We are going to the big Georgia Aquarium on Monday, and I was wishing I had a good kit to use to scrap it with - ta dah! This is really pretty.

Edwina said...

So beautiful! Thank you for the mini kit. Edwina Brown

LadyDragus Arts said...

Thank you so much for all of your wonderful freebies.. I totally forget to say this , and i really should, your mini kits are so cute..

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU :)