New Collection & Freebie

I sat upon a promontory, and heard a mermaid, on a dolphin's back, uttering such dulcet and harmonious breath, that the rude sea grew civil at her song; And certain stars shot madly from their spheres, to hear the sea-maid's music. - William Shakespeare










Happy Friday! Susan here with a new collection Mermaid Kisses. This new kit is just in time to scrap the last of your summer photos before we get back to school and fall sets in. Mermaid Kisses is loaded with the most beautiful embellishments, serene colors and all the extras you need to create numerous beach themed projects .
You can grab Mermaid Kisses along with a free mini kit here. Enjoy!

3 comments

DonnaK said...

Thanks for the freebie. Question--Does the kit actually have a mermaid in the elements. I see one on the cluster of the title band, but do not see any elsewhere. I really want a mermaid element. Thanks

DonnaK said...

Oh my, I opened the zip files and see there is a mermaid in the freebie. Thank you so so much. My granddaughter loves her mermaid tail and can swim well with it on so I was looking for a graphic to use--and the colors are perfect! Love this. Got to go buy this one. Thanks again!!!

Janet Kay said...

I haven't seen anything from you in a while:( I hope things are going well for you! :)