New Kit & Free QP Set

Love has no desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving. ~Khalil Gibran






Love Everlasting Freebie

Hello! Susan here with my latest love/valentine themed collection for the season. Love Everlasting is a romantic themed collection filled with everything you need for documenting all the lovely things in your life.
You can grab this new kit along with the a fantastic set of 4 beautiful free quickpages for your enjoyment here.

4 comments

Grandma Sarge said...

Thank you for the newest kit. I'm not versed in some of the finer things in scrap booking but I use a lot of the kit and the QPs. They are gorgeous and I'll use them well. P.S. I always put the kit name and the author at the bottom of all my pages I make. Thank you for sharing.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous new kit! And thank you for the awesome freebie! Have a great weekend!

Edwina said...

So beautiful! Thank you so much! Edwina Brown

happyscrapper said...

The quick pages are beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing them with us.