Fall Craft Fair Collection & Freebie

Forget the mall... take me to the craft fairs! Craft fairs fill my life, my closets and my home!








Hello! Susan here with my new Fall Craft Fair collection. This kit is dedicated to all the craft fair lovers out there. Nothing better than getting out and shopping at all the local craft fairs, especially in the Fall!
You can grab the entire collection bundled into one for 50% off and it comes with a free mini kit as well! You're welcome. You can grab this fantastic new collection below!

DOWNLOAD

2 comments

Judy said...

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to you for sharing your beautiful and life-like kits with us. I have many of your kits and use them often for special cards. Again, Thank you.

KT Fit Kitty said...

So many options here, love this collection! Fall is my favourite season! Thank you for your freebie!